International carriage by rail
Carriage by rail is a popular and inexpensive type of freight transportation.
Railway lines allow the delivery of different freights, including oversized, and machinery. Advantages of railway are obvious:
- Heavy payload of railway wagons;
- High capacity and volume of wagons;
- Variety of used platforms;
- Foreseeable schedule.
ABX Terminal performs a full cycle of carriage by rail:
- Consultations on issues of organising transportation;
- Estimation of tariffs for carriage by rail;
- Development of the optimal route for transportation;
- Organisation of delivery of over-sized, heavy, dangerous and specific goods;
- Payment of carriage charges;
- Execution of documents;
- Tracking of freight and timely informing of the customer about the freight location;
- Freight insurance.